Hearts of Roses

Hearts of Roses

Friday 4 April 2014

My mind wanders off...

I brought up a past of mine and the mention and thought of it were not pleasant at all. I have suffered from depression for a year due to mental torments and personal attacks. I feel stronger now, I have burst out of my bubble of sorrows and stepped into a new phase of life. That feeling blossoms and rains on every cell in my body, tears of yesterday seeped into my epidermis, pulling me back to a time and place where I felt complete happiness.

I have come to a point of life where the future starts now, and I have to decide and think and claw my eye out for the sake of my near future. It begs the question whether i really want to implement the decisions I have made, doubting myself if I can ever pull it off because my sincere passion lies in the stars above, the infinite yet finite universe, the galaxies that hold beautiful solar systems, the constellations that tell our past, present, future...even the past when the Big Bang occurred.

Shake it off, shake it off.

It's too late now. Nothing is too late. I have yet another dream to fulfill! 
Yes, a compromise is reached and two dreams shall unite in the end, hopefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment