Hearts of Roses

Hearts of Roses

Friday 27 June 2014

I SWEAR.

Someday I am bound to depart. 
When I do, I'll be sure to leave a trail of glitter as I watch it paves its way into the soil and blossoms into the stars of the land. Glinting with its magnificence, it thrives to bring wonders and joy to the people. 
If I stay, don't wait for the day where my existence crumbles into pieces of nostalgia where it shall remain in a poignant void. 
Live now with no regrets.
Heaven is a place on earth with people you love.
I am still figuring out what my life is, but I am savouring every minute of my existence.

Every fucking time.
Every FUCKING time.



I swear if you do something special for me, you're in a fucking fantastic treat.

To those who abandoned me, 
FUCK YOU.

I shall have no regrets making your life colourful, but don't expect me to come back for more.

Fuck off now.

Can't wait to leave.
I have no reason to come back.
Because I have no one to come back for.
Except for my grandma, I love you, you're the nicest human being I have ever met. I wish to be more like you but I can't, I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment