Hearts of Roses

Hearts of Roses

Saturday 4 April 2015

For Yan Ru



I don't update my blog but when I do, I dedicate this post to you YR BEN (more like BEN DAN) <3

I know it must be tough to make such a huge decision in life and I am sorry I can't physically be there to give you a hug or a pat on that sweet ass cheeks but I promise to see you as soon as I land in Malaysia!

I miss our daily conversations( weird ass ones...) and stayovers with snapchats! (still have them on my Ipad ;) ) I wish you were here with me :(

I simply can't survive in taylors without you, you have coached me to become someone I want to be and achieve things I thought I could only dream of. Where I am now, I owe you a biggie! Damn it, I miss my best friend schooling with me :'(

I know you are able to make the right decision in your life and I hope you will gain the happiness you deserve out of it. Keep in mind that if there is anything you want to talk about, I am always a whatsapp message away :)


Vel xx


1 comment: