Hearts of Roses

Hearts of Roses

Saturday 12 July 2014

A Samsung Karma


I have been rebelling against my father for two weeks now.

Due to many issues and disagreements, we just couldn't come to a compromise.

Every minute for the past few weeks, I had been clenching my teeth uncontrollably because these thoughts had been flooding my mind, stressing me into bits.

Today, things are about to change.
*This ship is about to go down too, sorry for my informal language.



I went to the store to redeem a Samsung accessory of the value of RM200.

Picked today to do it because dad wasn't here with me.

Grabbed my receipts and all those junks and headed to the store feeling all hyped up because I could get anything I want without my dad telling me what to do.


So the salesman a.k.a biggest cheater in the world served me with all of his bullshit saying stuffs like YOU SHOULD GET A POWER BANK BECAUSE ALL CUSTOMERS GET THAT GOOD SHIT TO REDEEM THAT VOUCHER

He already sold me on that note because
1. My power bank kinda busted not too long ago and I needed a new one.
2. Power bank is white. I AM ALL ABOUT WHITE.

But of course, I do have some questions.
9000mAh ..seems legit.
Charges my phone 3 times per usage? Sounds amazing.
Needs 8 hours to charge fully? Standard, yes.

Wait....How much? RM279? Well...I didn't plan on spending more than the voucher but this power bank should fucking worth it.

Here comes the most important question.
Can it charge my ipad?

Salesman Mr.Dick said, "Sure, sure, anything."


and I am all like HELL YEAH NOW WE'RE TALKING HERE'S MY CASH

Talked to my dad on wechat and asked him if I should buy it, he said it was up to me though he thought it didn't worth it but I was like NEIN.

SWEGGED IT BACK HOME


Tested my phone, yes it worked.
Tested my ipad,

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

Not charging? WTF??!!
So, I examined the output's current and FUCK.

My fucking ipad needs a fucking larger output.





There you go, folks.
Listen to your daddy.

Dad's words were: SERVED YOU RIGHT.


BRB, crying now.


3 comments:

  1. You can ask for a refund? You have the rights to argue with the salesman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps next time remember to do your research before you buy. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't, what is purchased can't be returned... fuck the salesman, fuck samsung fuck all of this

    ReplyDelete