Hearts of Roses

Hearts of Roses

Wednesday 23 July 2014

It's time to come out clean.

I have been struggling with family issues for more than a year now.

I can't help feeling helpless when it comes to solving the problem, as I don't think I have the guts to tattle-tale nor take initiatives.

It has been a habit of mine to just ignore and move on.
Inside me, every part of me, DIES.
Every fucking time.

You don't know the pain. You weren't there to see how I writhe in agony.
I flung uncountable tears, had trouble sleeping for so many nights as I kept replaying the scenes over and over again in my head.

Call me pathetic for pleading you to stop.
Call me nosy for being all up in your business.
But I have a say in these, stop ruining our family and DO THE RIGHT THING.


As to express the sorrows I have, 
I devised a poem to put my mind to rest.

Her world falls apart as she twirls into darkness, 
with a smug grin on her face thinking she's the greatest. 

I have tried to warn her about her wrong-doings, 
but she never listened.... She was too consumed by the idea of eloping.

Lies will soon be uncovered and exposed, 
for she will face the consequence as the story unfolds .

When that day comes forth with a surprise,
she will have nowhere to turn but meet a tragic demise.

Leave us all be, we are helpless victims of a broken home,
stuck in the world of confusion and lost hope.

I wish her well in her path of destruction,
I hope she will maybe one day, find realisation.

- Velyne 23.7.14 posted on Facebook as well.



Sometimes I wish to kill your device once and for all.

I want to be a little girl. YOUR LITTLE GIRL.
But you broke my heart.

I don't know what is love.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Somebody tell me?

1 comment: