Hearts of Roses

Hearts of Roses

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Day At The Beach.




I spent a short vacation in Langkawi in the month of July.

I never knew the beaches of Langkawi are pristine. Crystal clear water, white soft sand, tropical breeze... This is paradise. It feels so good to be away from the city and being able to escape from my problems. for awhile. It is a much needed holiday.

I really enjoyed this trip. It got me reflected on a lot of things in life. 
I was sitting on the beach alone, looking at the waves as they crashed onto my feet.




 I was struggling to stay still on these rocks. The rocks were slippery and sharp. Once slipped and you'll cut and bruise. I didn't have my good shoes on.


Ahh, I remember this. I said to my dad, "Let's take a photo of me taking picture of you and vice versa."

This particular beach is famous for its natural red rocks. I was astounded when I saw these beautiful copper-red-bronze rocks. They contrasted with the blue sea perfectly.

I went island hopping and I arrived at the most beautiful of all beaches in Langkawi. My camera did not do much justice but trust me, it is much amazing in real life. This is because the sea has a gradient of three colours, the teal fades into turquoise and finally, gold. The sand is white in colour but my camera could'nt pick that up. 



This is an isolated island. You can get there by water transport only.
I signed up for the island hopping tour priced at RM25 at a Motel AB. The tour takes you to a few locations packed with activities and it is abut 4 hours. I was stoked that I got to board a jet boat.



I took some pictures and just sat on the beach. I didn't go for a swim as I wasn't planning to get myself wet but I regretted not having my swimsuit on. All the other tourists were frolicking in the sea, playing beach balls, having a picnic, suntanning etc and there I was, fully covered with daisies on my head.



I was playing it cool. Dragging the drenched hems of my dress, I walked slow-mo towards the camera. No pressure B)


2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures darling x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, at least someone likes them now hahahahaaa because I don't :(

    ReplyDelete