Hearts of Roses

Hearts of Roses

Friday 1 August 2014

TIME TO GO

Time is eating its way out of me.

It is 1st of August today.

I realised I have approx. 4 weeks left being here.

I have not prepared most of my items and I certainly did not prepare shit for university.

I have been meaning to write about my 'gap year' experience but really, there is not much to write in text that will capture anyone's attention except mine.

However, I am very pleased that I worked, even for a short amount of time and visited some tourist destinations that have never crossed my mind as I live near these places.

I spent a lot of money on outings, which hah, money enjoy wasted was never wasted at all. Those were the good times. Spending time with family and friends is so good.

Over the past months, I have been busy working on my uni applications as well as enjoying life being a potato. Sometimes it gets very frustrating and I want to just let go but I think of how grateful I actually am so I carry on.

I want to write more on this post but my fucking blog is faulty now. There goes another swear word haha, this is a place for me to rant anyway.

2 comments:

  1. "Sometimes it gets very frustrating and I want to just let go but I think of how grateful I actually am so I carry on."

    looks easy the way you said but I know is not (:
    Stay strong Bae xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish blog has like a notification thing so that I know you commented lol!
    But anyway, thank you :3 u too bae <3

    ReplyDelete